Rosepine Utility Department

Kim Morgan

Utility Clerk, Water & Sewer


Our Customer Service Staff is willing to assist you in making your utility experience in our service area a pleasant one. Please contact us if we can be of service in any of the following areas or if you have any questions about the Utility Department.

  • Requests for New and Existing Services
  • Customer Problems
  • Questions about Billing or Other Services
  • Making Changes to Your Account

To have utilities connected, you must possess two forms of identification: a valid Driver’s License or State ID card or a Social Security Card. You will also need a copy of your lease or rental receipt if the property is unowned. If you own the property, we will need a copy of your deed and driver’s license. You will also have to pay the deposit when the forms are sent before your water service can/ will begin.

The TOWN OF ROSEPINE accepts the following as forms of payment for various services:

The following options are available to pay for services:

  • Online and Mail Payment for Water Bill Only
  • Night Drop Box at Drive-Thru for Water Bill Only
  • In-Person Payments at Our Office for Water Bill and New Services
  • Drive-Thru Window for Water Bill and New Services

You may download the following forms for your convenience and contact our staff once completed:

Forms are found in our Documents Center.